Hebei Noble Cashmere Products Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Men
Address: Qinghe Hebei city of Xingtai Province
Cashmere sweater manufacturers introduce cashmere sweaters to wear very comfortable, but care should be very careful, some friends asked us, cashmere sweater shrinkage can be solved? If slight shrinkage occurs, it can be remedied, but if serious shrinkage occurs, there is no way to remedy it. Therefore, if conditions permit, it can be dry-cleaned or sent to the after-sales service center of the manufacturer for washing. For water washing, please refer to the following steps:
1. Check if there is serious dirt, if there is a good mark. Before washing, measure the size of chest, body length and sleeve length, and turn the cashmere sweater from inside to outside.
2. Jacquard or multi-color cashmere sweaters should not be soaked, and different colors of cashmere sweaters should not be washed together to prevent mutual staining.
3. Stir the special detergent for cashmere sweater in water at about 35 C. After soaking the soaked cashmere sweater in water for 15-30 minutes, use a high concentration detergent in dirt and neckline. (Cashmere is an acid-resistant and alkali-resistant protein fiber. Do not use detergent, laundry powder, soap and shampoo containing enzymes or bleaching chemicals to prevent erosion and fading. (2) Wash by squeezing and kneading, and gently pat and knead the rest parts;
4. Rinse at about 30 degrees Celsius with clear water. After washing, the softener can be put in according to the specified amount and soaked for 10-15 minutes. The hand feeling will be better.
5. Extrude the water in the washed cashmere sweater and put it into the dehydration bag. Then use the dehydration cylinder of the washing machine to dehydrate.
6. The dehydrated cashmere sweater is laid flat on the table with towel quilt, measured to the original size with ruler, and then dried in shade by hand. Do not hang and expose to the sun, causing distortion.
7. After drying in the shade, it can be ironed with a medium temperature steam iron (about 140 C). The distance between the iron and cashmere sweater is 0.5-1 cm. Don't press it on it. If you use other irons, you must put a wet towel on it.
Above is the correct way to clean cashmere sweaters, we must keep them well.