Cashmere

News classification

Product classification

Contact us

Hebei Noble Cashmere Products Co., Ltd.

Contact: Manager Men

Tel: 13363799563

Address: Qinghe Hebei city of Xingtai Province


Cashmere can be worn close to the body

Your current location: Home >> News >> technical knowledge

Cashmere can be worn close to the body

Release date:2020-04-01 Author:Hebei naibao Cashmere Products Co., Ltd Clicks:

Cashmere sweater can be worn close to the body. In winter, cashmere sweater is favored by people because of its light, soft, flexible and good warmth retention. But if it is not suitable for wearing and daily maintenance, it is easy to cause damage to cashmere products. The cashmere sweater is close to the body, and the washing and maintenance are also stressed. It's suitable for close fitting. Some people are used to wearing a layer of cotton vest, thermal underwear or shirt, and then a cashmere sweater like a sweater. This kind of dressing is not proper. Cashmere fiber itself is fine, smooth and waxy, which can be worn close to the body.

In winter, cashmere sweater is favored by people because of its light, soft, flexible and good warmth retention. But if it is not suitable for wearing and daily maintenance, it is easy to cause damage to cashmere products. The cashmere sweater is close to the body, and the washing and maintenance are also stressed.

You can use shampoo to wash sweaters and cashmere sweaters.

Specific methods:

1. Put the cashmere sweater in the warm water basin. The water is not over the cashmere sweater.

2. Pour in a little (the amount used for normal shampoo) and shampoo for daily use (the two in one shampoo is excellent).

3. Knead the shampoo and press it on the cashmere sweater several times.

4. Wash off the shampoo on the cashmere sweater with clear water. Wrap it with towel and put it into the washing machine to dry (if you can't grasp it, it's also good to dry it gently with your hand).

5. Take it out and spread it on the bed, because the cashmere sweater is almost dry at this time.

We can call cashmere sweater as long as the cashmere content is more than 30%, but only the cashmere content is more than 95% can be called pure cashmere sweater. Cashmere sweater manufacturer cashmere content of 85% belongs to blended cashmere sweater. See what the remaining 15% is made of. If it's cotton, compared with pure cashmere sweater, the hand feel and warmth retention are slightly reduced; if it's mulberry silk, the luster will be slightly better, and the hand feel will be better; if it's other fibers, just say it. In terms of quality, warmth retention and color, pure cashmere sweater is good.

Cashmere can be worn close to the body


Related labels:cashmere

Recent browse:

分享