Cashmere

News classification

Product classification

Contact us

Hebei Noble Cashmere Products Co., Ltd.

Contact: Manager Men

Tel: 13363799563

Address: Qinghe Hebei city of Xingtai Province


Pure cashmere sweater can be used to produce cashmere sweater with the factory of anti - Treasure

Your current location: Home >> News >> technical knowledge

Pure cashmere sweater can be used to produce cashmere sweater with the factory of anti - Treasure

Release date:2017-12-02 Author: Clicks:

cashmere sweater


In our country as long as the cashmere content of more than 30% can be called cashmere sweater, but only cashmere content of more than 95% can be called pure cashmere sweater. Cashmere sweater is a mixed cashmere sweater with a content of 85%. Look at what the remaining 15% is. If it's cotton, it has a slight decrease in hand feel and warmth retention compared with pure cashmere sweater. If mulberry silk is better, it will shine better and feel better. If it's other fibers, it needs to be said. Pure cashmere sweaters are the best in terms of quality, warmth and color.

Cashmere sweaters can be worn on the body. In the winter, due to the characteristics of soft cashmere sweater is flexible, warm and good, has attracted much attention. But if the dress and daily maintenance is not well, very easy to cause damage to cashmere products. Cashmere sweater best to wear, washing maintenance is also exquisite. Close fitting is the most suitable. When wearing cashmere sweater, some people are accustomed to wearing a cotton vest, thermal underwear or shirt, and then cashmere sweater, like wearing sweaters. This method of wearing is not really proper. Cashmere fiber itself is fine and sticky, it can be worn on the body.

In the winter, due to the characteristics of soft cashmere sweater is flexible, warm and good, has attracted much attention. But if the dress and daily maintenance is not well, very easy to cause damage to cashmere products. Cashmere sweater best to wear, washing maintenance is also exquisite.

You can use shampoo to wash sweater cashmere sweaters.

Specific methods:

1. Put the cashmere sweater in the warm water basin. Water doesn't go through a cashmere sweater.

2, fall into a little (the amount of normal shampoo), the daily use of shampoo.

3. Knead the shampoo and press a few light back on the cashmere sweater.

4, wash with water spray shampoo on cashmere sweater. Wrap it in a towel and put it in the washing machine. (if you don't hold it very well, it's good to do it gently with your hands).

5, take out the paving, it is better to put it on the bed, because the cashmere sweater is almost dry at this time.

Related labels:cashmeresweater

Recent browse:

分享